Putewars' Spaceflight Putewars' Spaceflight

could be better.

It starts great with the piano, after that-

I'd say differentiate the sounds...
There is almost no variety. It all kinda blends into one thick grey mesh...

I think you have too many layers and the synth is just so generic everything blends in with it.
With percussion, add something other then a kick...Snare? Hats? if they're there, I can't hear them.

More elements, more things to add variety, highs and lows and sidechain would help.

Putewar responds:

Hey, thanks for the review! :)

I agree with what you say, especially the ting with percussion, as I only added a kick (a bad one too) and nothing else.

I also struggling to get variation, so this is something I have to work on.
And about sidechaining, I haven't learned that yet. :p

R4bbit - Negative (loop) R4bbit - Negative (loop)

pretty...

cool.
You kind of got the electro bass going there.
The kicks and snare just need to be as hard and powerful.

cool concept overall =]

r4bbit responds:

ok i fix it :)

Show Me Love (Electro Remix) Show Me Love (Electro Remix)

Wow.

love the original so fuckin much man!
That melody is just the best.
I think you did a pretty good job on this remix =]
Yeah the vocals sound a bit off, but it works overall.
Sick remix man. Keep up the good work =]

At: 3:37 after the cut effect. Her vocals sound like the octaves went down hard....ehh

Kreepman responds:

Thanks!

After 3:37, that's just how she sings it, I can't do much about it :\

A Journey to Elsewhere A Journey to Elsewhere

Cool.

Sounds very cool
Though it does not sound like trance. It has a combination of drum and bass and dubstep beats, not actual song.

I think the synth used for the melody could use some work, try using other sounds for when making melodies, not so much saw or hypersaws. Try using piano, or plucked instruments or just interesting sounding leads. I think it will give your songs variety and an interesting edge.

Other then that, it sounds pretty good, just need to master it all out so the eats are louder, but the bassline and melody still create a good balance.

doom - who_is_god? doom - who_is_god?

Boring....

It seems to have nothing else going for it besides the wobble bass. Try to implement variety.
The bass is a a tad too loud, it almost overpowers the kick, i would suggest EQ-ing.

So it Begins (WIP) So it Begins (WIP)

damn dude...

Sounds fucking amazing right now. You got some real talent. Im sure you can knock this baby out. Sounds so good right now. Keep up the good work

doom - blunt_force_trauma doom - blunt_force_trauma

interesting...

Its nice =]

But does not work as a whole song. Seems as if you didn't put much time into this one. The melody is simplistic and the sample used is a bit annoying at most. There doesn't seem to be much variety. There is the Arabic sounding part and then the bass wobble, thats it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Work on actually composing your tracks more, instead of just compiling them. practice makes perfect. keep up the work.

richja223 responds:

FFS, i don't want, nor need your advice. your credibility is 0. that's what is awful about the audio portal. people always wanna add their two-fucking-sense. i listened to your songs. when you learn how to EQ and master your tracks and compose them in a pleasing way, then maybe you'd have some merit. until then, eat a dick up with a hiccup and review someone else's music. bungie seemed to have liked it and i'd side with the creators of halo over "Baby3ater."

Mau5mate - Rain Forests(OM) Mau5mate - Rain Forests(OM)

Well..

Look at what we have here?
Timo, it seems like you got it, you know how to make a successful track.
I remembered reviewing "moments of life" a year ago. I still have that track.
I congratulate you on making weeks best, i made it once, so i know how you felt.

I hope to one day see your tracks on the front page, if not i will keep coming back and giving you good ratings, because i know music like this is often overlooked, unless it is in their faces.

So man, i just came over because i know you favorited my audio, and i wanted to see how you've been. Looks like you've been doing well.
So keep up the great work man, best trance on NG i must add.

I have made a more serious new account, Antiskill. So maybe i can get you to favorite some tracks from there, haha.

D-Chain responds:

Thanks xD
tho this is pretty old, and i dont plan on making something like this ever again..
the world changes, such as life and people.

i think my inspiration sources are changed too which makes it hard to think this once was submitted by me.. so idk what to tell here except for thanking you,
for the review, and the information abt your new account :)

greetz

-= Core Concept =- -= Core Concept =-

@8?{>3 .= Persey!=.

Hand me my nut rag, because i just hand an orgasm listening to this track!

TheBiocide responds:

Hahahahaha! Oh das.... DAS WAS GOOD!

Center of Existence{TapeyMix} Center of Existence{TapeyMix}

a good remix.

But sounds a bit too similar. I knw the notes may be a bit skewed, but try changing up the samples. It should sound like you put yor own flavor into it. But over all good remix.

DjTapey responds:

Well that's why I called it a 'remix/cover' lol
Also the samples are entirely different.. Lol.
And that last melody is completely original, not even the same chords as the original.